It’s no secret that Delish has recipes that masher you drool. However, this one just might take the cake, or pie that is. This pumpkin-cheesecake, from Delish, takes about 30 min. to put together and then pop in the fridge to finish up.
YIELDS: 12 – 15 SERVINGSPREP TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINSTOTAL TIME: 4 HOURS 30 MINSINGREDIENTS2
(8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened1/2 c.
granulated sugar1 c.
heavy cream2 c.
(3.4-oz.) packages vanilla pudding mix1 c.
pumpkin puree1 tsp.
pumpkin pie spice12
graham cracker sheets1/2 c.
Chopped pecans, for garnish
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of stand mixer using the whisk attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Slowly add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and thick.
- Assemble lasagna: Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture in a 9″-x-13″ baking dish. Top with a layer of six graham crackers. Add half of pudding mixture and top with half of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with half of caramel and repeat, ending with cream cheese layer (reserve remaining caramel until ready to serve).
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Drizzle with remaining caramel and garnish with pecans before serving.